Clinical Trial Planning: Therapeutic/Indication Pairing Strategies (U34) (Clinical Trials Not Allowed) (PAR 18 462)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Clinical Trial Planning: Therapeutic/Indication Pairing Strategies (U34) (Clinical Trials Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.350.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 29, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 16, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Revisions for Incorporation of Novel NCI-Supported Technology to Accelerate Cancer Research (R01 Clinical Trials Optional)
Previous opportunity: Collaborative Management and Implementation of Chesapeake National Historic Trails and Chesapeake Gateways, Parks and Sites Programs and Projects
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 18 462) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DP 18 001||Etiology and Outcome of Inflammatory Bowel Disease|
|72052018RFA00002||Strengthening Care and Treatment Cascade Project|
|72067418RFA00003||Advancing the South African HIV Response for Key Populations|
|CDC RFA GH12 12500501SUPP17||Supplement: Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative System Technologies in Malawi under PEPFAR|
|RFA IP 18 003||Understanding and Addressing the Disparity in Vaccination Coverage Among U.S. Adolescents Living in Rural Versus Urban Areas|
|HRSA 18 053||Implementation of Evidence-Informed Behavioral Health Models to Improve HIV Health Outcomes for Black Men who Have Sex with Men – Evaluation and Technical Assistance Provider|
|HRSA 18 078||Bright Futures Pediatric Implementation Program|
|HRSA 18 047||Implementation of Evidence-Informed Behavioral Health Models to Improve HIV Health Outcomes for Black Men Who Have Sex with Men - Demonstration Sites|
|HRSA 18 044||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D -- Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Grants Supplemental Funding|
|HRSA 18 051||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Program|
|RFA NS 18 017||Planning Grant to Develop Phase III Clinical Trials for Lewy Body Dementia (R34 clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|SM 18 001||Networking, Certifying, and Training Suicide Prevention Hotlines and Disaster Distress Helpline (Lifeline/DDH)|
|RFA IP 18 002||Economic Studies of Immunization Policies and Practices|
|PAS 18 483||Promoting Research in Basic Neuroscience (R01)|
|TI 18 005||Historically Black Colleges and Universities|
|SM 18 002||Minority Fellowship Program|
|RFA AA 18 008||Interaction of HIV Infection and Alcohol Abuse on Central Nervous System Morbidity Limited Competition (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFI 695 18 00001||USAID/Burundi TUBITEHO Health Activity|
|RFA CE 18 003||Research on Improving Pediatric mTBI Outcomes Through Clinician Training, Decision Support, and Discharge Instructions|
|CDC RFA DP18 1812PPHF18||Tribal Practices for Wellness In Indian Country|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 18 462", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: