Apply for RFA CA 18 006
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Revisions for Incorporation of Novel NCI-Supported Technology to Accelerate Cancer Research (R01 Clinical Trials Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.394.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 28, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Clark, Estill, Garrard, Jackson, Laurel, Madison, Powell, and Rockcastle Counties, Kentucky
Previous opportunity: Clinical Trial Planning: Therapeutic/Indication Pairing Strategies (U34) (Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA CA 18 006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA CA 18 006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DA 18 020||NIDA Translational Avant-Garde Award for Development of Medication to Treat Substance Use Disorders (UG3/UH3, Clinical Trial Optional)|
|PA 18 496||Administrative Supplements to NCI Grant and Cooperative Agreement Awards to Support Collaborations with the PDX Development and Trial Centers Research Network (PDXNet)(Admin Suppl - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DA 18 023||Identification of Biomarkers of HIV-1 Pathogenesis and Substance Abuse Comorbidity (R01- Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RUS 18 01 DLT||Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grant Program|
|PAR 18 752||Administrative Supplements to NCI Grant and Cooperative Agreement Awards to Support Collaborations with the Drug Resistance and Sensitivity Network (DRSN)(Admin Supp Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 18 016||NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) Community Sites (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA CA 18 017||NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) Minority/Underserved Community Sites (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA CA 18 015||NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) Research Bases (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA CA 19 017||Approaches to Identify and Care for Individuals with Inherited Cancer Syndromes (U01 Clinical Trial Required)|
|PAS 18 915||HIV/AIDS High Priority Drug Abuse Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA CA 19 016||Fusion Oncoproteins in Childhood Cancers (FusOnC2) Consortium (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PA 18 934||Administrative Supplements to Cancer Center Support Grants to Strengthen the Research, Training, and Outreach Capacity of the Geographic Management of Cancer Health Disparities Program (Admin Suppl - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DA 19 008||The National Drug Abuse Treatment Clinical Trials Network (UG1 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|PAR 19 032||NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PA 19 035||Administrative Supplements to Cancer Center Support Grants to Strengthen NCI-Supported Community Outreach Capacity through Community Health Educators of the National Outreach Network (Admin Suppl Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 19 013||Immuno-Oncology Translation Network (IOTN): Immuno-engineering to Improve Immunotherapy (i3) Centers (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DA 19 024||HEAL Initiative: Justice Community Opioid Innovation Network (JCOIN) Coordination and Translation Center (U2C Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DA 19 023||HEAL Initiative: Justice Community Opioid Innovation Network (JCOIN) Methodology and Advanced Analytics Resource Center (U2C Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 19 029||NCI Pathway to Independence Award for Outstanding Early Stage Postdoctoral Researchers (K99/R00 - Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CA 19 030||NCI Pathway to Independence Award for Outstanding Early Stage Postdoctoral Researchers (K99/R00 - Independent Clinical Trial Required)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA CA 18 006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.