Apply for SAU90020CA0001
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Austria in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Young Transatlantic Leader Exchange: Austria Goes Silicon Valley" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 23, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: to the Gulf States Marine Fisheries Commission (GSMFC, Recipient) to support a project titled Small Grants Program for Aquatic Nuisance/Invasive Species. This financial assistance opportunity, through a grant agreement with GSMFC, and the Gulf and S
Previous opportunity: Environmental Engineering
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SAU90020CA0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SAU90020CA0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FAC 0133||Mapping the Estuarine Turbidity Maximum in the Low Salinity Zone along the Sacramento River from Rio Vista to Benicia Bridge|
|USGS 19 FAC 0370||Development of Kalman filter optimized for earthquake ground motions|
|USGS 19 FAC 0435||No Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|P19AS00609||Archeological Inventory and Condition Assessments at Channel Islands National Park to Address Vulnerabilities|
|P19AS00612||Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilities at Channel Islands National Park|
|72011519RFA00010||Nonpartisan Domestic Observation of the 2020 Parliamentary Elections in the Kyrgyz Republic|
|19CS14||Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections (ODRC) Division of Parole and Community Services Review|
|P19AS00611||Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California|
|P19AS00618||Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park and Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 014||English Access Microscholarship Program|
|PAS OSAKA FY2020 0001||U.S. Consulate General Osaka-Kobe PAS Annual Program Statement|
|TATFY20||TAT Grant Program|
|TAP 2020||Technical Assistance Program|
|NOI ILAB 19 03||Myanmar Program on Elimination of Child Labor (My-PEC)|
|RFI 612 TA 20 001||Implementing Partners Assessment, Audit and Technical Assistance Activity|
|DOS PTA 202002||2020 South Africa Mandela Washington Fellow Program Logistics|
|SFOP0006229||FY 2020 Southeast Asia Youth Leadership Program (SEAYLP)|
|SFOP0006230||FY2020 National Security Language Initiative for Youth (NSLI-Y)|
|BTS 2020||Brown Tree Snake Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SAU90020CA0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.