Apply for F19AS00395
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "to the Gulf States Marine Fisheries Commission (GSMFC, Recipient) to support a project titled Small Grants Program for Aquatic Nuisance/Invasive Species. This financial assistance opportunity, through a grant agreement with GSMFC, and the Gulf and S" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.631.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 20, 2019 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Lake Berryessa Zebra and Quagga Mussel Prevention Program
Previous opportunity: Young Transatlantic Leader Exchange: Austria Goes Silicon Valley
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00395
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00395", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.