Apply for CDC RFA GH19 1914
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Supporting the South African National AIDS Council Trust (SANAC Trust) in the Coordination, Management, and Monitoring of the Multi-Sectoral Implementation of the National Strategic Plan (NSP) under PEPFAR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 30, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: MUREP Institutional Research Opportunity (MIRO) Group 7
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, PIEDMONT â¿¿ SOUTH ATLANTIC COAST
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH19 1914
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH19 1914) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH19 1955||Strengthening Health System Capacity for the Use of Human Resources for Health Data for Implementing HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Programs in the Republic of South Africa under the United States President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (|
|RFI 612 18 HIVPREV 01||USAID/Malawi HIV Prevention Activities|
|HRSA 19 016||Service Area Competition|
|RDBCP DHCS 2018||Delta Health Care Service Grant Program|
|CDC RFA GH19 1944||HIV Prevention, Care, and Treatment Support for Church-related Hospitals and Clinics in the Republic of Zimbabwe under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA AG 19 024||Clinician-Scientists Transdisciplinary Aging Research (Clin-STAR) Coordinating Center: Synergizing Career Development toward Improved Care of Older Adults across Specialties and Disciplines (U24 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|PA 18 920||NCCIH Supplements to NCATS CTSA Programs for Scholars Pursuing Complementary Health Research Career Development (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA PS19 1904||Capacity Building Assistance (CBA) for High Impact HIV Prevention Program Integration|
|CDC RFA CE19 1903||E-Learning Collaborative for Sexual Violence and Intimate Partner Violence Prevention|
|CDC RFA GH19 1922||Combination Prevention Solutions to Reach Epidemic Control among High Risk, Priority Populations in High Burden Areas in the Republic of South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|72049218APS00001 04||Expanding Access to Evidence-Based Voluntary Drug Demand Reduction Program in the Philippines|
|RFA CK 19 001||Identification, Surveillance, and Control of Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases in Uganda|
|CDC RFA GH19 1915||Strengthen Cameroon's National Tuberculosis Control Program (NTCP) to Decrease the TB/HIV Burden and Develop Systems to Achieve and Sustain TB/HIV Epidemic Control in Cameroon under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFI 656 18 MCH||Quality Health Intiative|
|EP IDS 18 004||QUICKFIRE|
|RFA MH 19 242||Computational Approaches for Validating Dimensional Constructs of Relevance to Psychopathology (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 19 004||Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)|
|RFA OH 19 001||National Center for Construction Safety and Health Research and Translation|
|HRSA 19 049||Healthy Start Initiative: Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health|
|72065618RFA00003||USAID Community HIV Activity in Zambezia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH19 1914", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.