Apply for PAS CMR FY20 07
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Cameroon in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Boosting Frontline Health Workers’ Ability in Responding to COVID-19 - Virtual Awareness and Capacity Building Training Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 10, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: HELIX APS: Technology Partnership for Workforce Development Addendum
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS CMR FY20 07
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS CMR FY20 07) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|GH BAA 2018 INTELLIGENT FORECASTING||Intelligent Forecasting Addendum|
|MP CPI 20 005||Community-based Approaches to Strengthening Economic Supports for Working Families|
|RFA NS 21 002||NINDS Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Disease Research Center Without Walls (P20 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|MP CPI 20 003||Reducing Cardiac Arrest Disparities Through Data Registries Initiative|
|MP CPI 20 004||Sickle Cell Disease Clinical Data Collection Platform|
|HRSA 21 005||Service Area Competition|
|FG 20 008||Centers of Excellence for Behavioral Health Disparities|
|RFA AG 21 028||Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Look AHEAD (Action for Health in Diabetes) Study (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PA FPT 20 001||National Training Center for Family Planning and Teen Pregnancy Prevention|
|AH TPS 20 001||National Training Center for Family Planning and Teen Pregnancy Prevention|
|WH AST 20 002||National Training Center for Family Planning and Teen Pregnancy Prevention|
|MP CPI 20 001||State/Tribal/Territorial Partnership Initiative to Document and Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions|
|HRSA 21 057||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Fund (ERF)|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020302SUPP20||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nations Health|
|MP CPI 20 002||Demonstration to Increase Hydroxyurea Prescribing for Children with Sickle Cell Disease Through Provider Incentives|
|72066920RFA00001||Community Health Services (CHS)|
|CMS 1LI 20 001||2020 Supplemental Budget Request|
|HHS 2020 IHS TSGN 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2020 IHS TSGP 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA OH 21 003||Extension of the World Trade Center Health Registry|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS CMR FY20 07", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.