Apply for AFRP N01
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sacramento River Monitoring and Restoration of Juvenile Habitat" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.648.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 19, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $129,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Trail Repair and Restoration
Previous opportunity: Global Equality Fund: Strengthening Legal Protection for LGBTI Persons
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for AFRP N01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AFRP N01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 17 N009||Notice of Intent to Award to Yuma County Agriculture Water Coalition|
|RFA 530 17 000001||SERVIR Amazonia|
|BOR LC 17 N010||Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona|
|P17AS00504||Program Development and Capacity Building|
|EPA R5 GL2017 CLA||Great Lakes Integrated Cladophora Research and Modeling in Support of GLWQA Annex 4 Phosphorus Target Setting|
|M17AS00020||BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program|
|NPS 17 NERO 0096||Implement Upper Delaware River Management Plan through the Upper Delaware Council, Inc.|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 17 06||2017 Targeted Air Shed Grant Program|
|USGS 17FA 0238||Real-time hydrologic data using LP-WAN|
|NWO CESU 17 24||NATURAL RESOURCES SUPPORT HILL AFB AND UTTR|
|NWO CESU 17 25||ADAPTIVE MANAGEMENT VEGETATION MONITORING - MHAFB, Idaho|
|NWO CESU 17 33||CONSVERATION LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (CLEO) SUPPORT at Avon Park Air Force Range, Eglin AFB, Tyndall AFB, MacDill AFB, Patrick AFB, and Cape Canaveral Air Force Station|
|NPS 17 NERO 0101||Taunton Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|BOR MP 17 N005||River Water Resource Protection Program and Restoration Demonstration Sites|
|NPS 17 NERO 0095||Design and Implement Research Learning Center Activities in Acadia National Park|
|NWO CESU 17 11||WETLANDS/FLOODPLAINS MGT – EDWARDS AFB|
|NPS 17 NERO 0103||Citizen Science Workshops for Managers, Interpreters, and Scientists|
|F17AS00222||Delta Smelt Individual Based Life Cycle Model: Improvement and Application|
|NWO CESU 17 26||EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE (EAFB) CONSVERATION LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (CLEO) SUPPORT|
|NPS 17 NERO 0105||Lower Delaware River W&SR Management Plan Implementation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AFRP N01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.