Renovation of Badinan Gate (DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 012)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Iraq in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Renovation of Badinan Gate" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.021.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 24, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 19 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program
Previous opportunity: Leadership and English Advancement Program (LEAP)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 007 SCA 03282019||English for Journalists and Export-Oriented Business Professionals|
|SFOP0005648||DRL Promoting Civil Society, Rule of Law, and Transparent and Accountable Government in Southeast Asia and the Pacific|
|SFOP0005656||Promoting Freedom of Expression in Malaysia|
|JORDANLG2019||2019 Jordan Local Grants Program|
|SRB10019FO0002||Media Training & Development|
|SFOP0005697||Building Cooperation to Combat Wildlife Trafficking Between Africa and Asia|
|SFOP0005698||2019 refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia|
|SFOP0005700||FY 2020 Fulbright Student Program|
|SFOP0005701||FY 2019 Arts Envoy Program|
|SCAKAB 19 AW 008 SCA 04012019||Afghan Young Leaders Exchange Program (AYLEP)|
|SFOP0005704||FY 2019 Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program Placement Components|
|SFOP0005685||Promoting Innovative Entrepreneurship (PIE)|
|BIA NABDI 2019 0001||Solicitation of Proposals for Economic Development Feasibility Study Funding from the Native American Business Development Institute|
|SFOP0005695||DRL Media Literacy in the Baltics|
|P19AS00083||NCPE Interns at Arlington National Cemetery|
|SFOP0005674||2019 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity - Statement of Interest|
|SFOP0005708||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|SFOP0005710||Strengthening Implementation of Anticorruption Standards Globally|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 19 0001||Democracy Commission Spring Round|
|SFOP0005711||DRL Labor Programs to Combat Slavery in West Africa|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: