Apply for NOAA OAR OER 2021 2006431
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ocean Exploration Fiscal Year 2021 Funding Opportunity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.011.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 22, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Montana/Dakotas Rangeland Resource Management
Previous opportunity: Innovation-Based Economic Development and Private Sector Growth in Belarus (INNOVATE) Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA OAR OER 2021 2006431
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR OER 2021 2006431) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2021 2006475||FY 2021 Implementation of the U.S. Integrated Ocean Observing System (IOOS®)|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2021 2006561||FY21 Saltonstall-Kennedy Competition|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2021 2006522||Great Lakes Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) program FY21|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2021 2006566||FY21-22 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|CENSUS ADR ADRM 2020 2006579||U.S. Census Bureau Associate Directorate for Research & Methodology|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2021 2006574||FY21 Bluefin Tuna Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2021 2006576||FY21 Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2021 2006563||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program)|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2021 2006587||FY2021 Marine Debris Removal|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006389||Climate Program Office FY2021|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2020 2006595||FY 2020 Small Business Innovation Research Phase II|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2021 2006473||Species Recovery Grants to Tribes|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR OER 2021 2006431", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.