Apply for P17AS00422
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Master Cooperative Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to enter into 0 Cooperative Agreement with Georgetown Heritage, Inc. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Global Equality Fund: Strengthening Legal Protection for LGBTI Persons
Previous opportunity: Impact of forest restoration activities (thinning) on soil compaction and soil
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00422
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00422) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 17 FA 0248||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00410||Lower Rodeo Valley: Restore Habitat to Improve Visitor Experience|
|NPSNOIDINO1700832||Repair boundary fence and Fossil Discover Trail construction|
|NPSNOIGLCA1700722||Native YCC Connects Parks, Connects People|
|F17AS00236||Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects|
|L17AS00186||BLM-New Mexico, Ecological Studies of Leptonycteris Bats on NM Public Lands|
|P17AS00433||Survey Park for Populations of Green Salamander|
|L17AS00187||BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave National Conservation Area|
|P17AS00435||Restoration and Invasive Plants, Natural resouce Interns for Joshua Tree National Park|
|USGS FA 17 0219||Notice of Intent: Ohio's Contribution to the Great Lakes Geologic Mapping Coalition 2017|
|P17AS00438||Upper Lamar Trail Improvement Project|
|L17AS00189||BLM Utah Fisheries and Riparian Resources Programs and Projects|
|P17AS00440||Notice of Intent: Models and Data for Predicting the Abundance of Moose and Elk on the Summer Range in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|L17AS00191||BLM-CO Archaeological and Heritage Education Partnership|
|P17AS00445||Rocky Mountain National Parkâ¿¿Colorado State University Undergraduate Student Internship Program|
|P17AS00446||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00447||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00448||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00422", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.