Apply for BOR MP 19 N001
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Friant-Kern Canal Capacity Correction Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.555.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 28, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9,834,945.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Travelling Film Festival on Women’s Safety and Empowerment
Previous opportunity: Silicon Valley Entrepreneurship Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR MP 19 N001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR MP 19 N001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00321||Spatially Explicit State-and-Transition Modeling for Rangeland Conservation Planning|
|F19AS00075||National Fish Passage Program|
|AFRP N 2 19||Additional environmental compliance tasks at DCID|
|W912EF 19 2 RFP 0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak Project|
|W912EF 19 2 RFP 0002||Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek Project|
|BOR DO 19 F005||WaterSMART Grants:Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2019|
|BOR MP 19 F003||Agricultural Water Conservation and Efficiency Grants Fostering District/Farmer Partnerships|
|BOR DO 19 F003||WaterSMART Drought Response Program: Drought Resiliency Projects for Fiscal Year 2019|
|F19AS00078||Evaluating the Role(s) of the Butte Sink and Sutter Bypass for Butte Creek Spring-Run Chinook salmon and other Central Valley Juvenile Salmonid Populations|
|F19AS00082||Population Trends and Reproductive Success of Piping Plovers and other Beach Nesting Birds at Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge (2019)|
|F19AS00080||FWS NFWF URBAN PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM 2019|
|P19AS00017||Youth Preservation of Cultural Landscapes|
|F19AS00020||CESU - Genomic and biogeographic analysis of two pathogens endangering the desert tortoise|
|USGS 19 FA 0041||Biological Controls of Coastal Marsh Dynamics|
|USGS 19 FA 0052||Modeling long-term morphologic response of barrier islands in support of research in coastal sediment supply and flux|
|P19AS00003||Historic Preservation at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P19AS00004||Bat Conservation and Sagebrush Restoration in Great Basin National Park|
|P19AS00014||Restore Native Plants at High Visibility Park Sites for public access|
|F19AS00090||2019 National Fish Habitat Action Plan|
|P19AS00024||Go Digital-Make digital images accessible to Park Staff and the Public|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR MP 19 N001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.