Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 National Urban Search & Rescue (US&R) Response System Readiness Cooperative Agreement (DHS 18 DOD 025 00 01)
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 National Urban Search & Rescue (US&R) Response System Readiness Cooperative Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 22, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,404,490.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 28 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: National Register Listing Update for Inscription Rock
Previous opportunity: Engage Youth in Preservation Work at Quincy Mine NHL - KEWE
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 18 DOD 025 00 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 18 DAD 024 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP)|
|72039118APS00001||PAKISTAN MULTI-SECTOR ANNUAL PROGRAM STATEMENT|
|F18AS00189||Assessment of population status and habitat requirements of Pinyon Jays in Utah|
|USGS 18 FA 0172||Planetary Spatial Data Infrastructure|
|USGS 18 FA 0208||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|P18AS00362||Promote and provide cultural heritage programs and events|
|P18AS00363||Interns at DOI Museum and Museum Program|
|P18AS00365||NCPE interns with the Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Scien|
|P18AS00364||Regional Meeting SHPO Stipends and Operations|
|P18AS00366||Park History Program Fellow|
|KYIV2018||Ukraine: University Partnership for Pre-Service Training in Government Communications|
|NPS 18 NERO 0060||Expand Partnership Education Program for Underserved Students|
|DHS 18 NPD 007 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSPTAP)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0062||Administrative History: Appomattox Court House NHP|
|NPS 18 NERO 0064||Administrative History: Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site|
|AFYDE FTIF GR POLECON 2018||Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|WORKSHOP 2018||The Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor announces its "Annual Workshop for Potential Grant Applicants"|
|NPS 18 NERO 0048||Promote Economic Development and Cultural Tourism in Lowell|
|LE PAS 18 001||Public Affairs Small Grants Program|
|DEMCOM FY18 03||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program Competition|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 18 DOD 025 00 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: