Conservation Trails Hitch Crew to work on the project that will Rehabilitate Exit Glacier Area Trails Kenai Fjords National Park (NPS DOIP18AC00197)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Trails Hitch Crew to work on the project that will Rehabilitate Exit Glacier Area Trails Kenai Fjords National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 20, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,479.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Conservation Intern for Interpretation in Copper Center, AK
Previous opportunity: Ambassador’s PEPFAR Small Grants Program POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS DOIP18AC00197) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS DOIP18AC00257||NPS Academy Park Internships 2018|
|FOA ETA 18 06||State Occupational Licensing Review and Reform|
|FOA ETA 18 07||Veterans Accelerated Learning for Licensed Occupations Project|
|NPS 18 NERO 0021||Student Conservation Association Intern|
|NPS 18 NERO 0022||Youth Stabilize & Repair Trails and Vistas of the Appalachian Trail|
|NPS 18 NERO 0013||Repair Trails and Mark Boundary Lines at Shenandoah NP|
|NPS NOIP18AS00157||Antietam National Battlefield - CCCWV Maintenance Interns|
|P18AS00163||Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) Internship Program|
|FOA ETA 18 05||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), Indian and Native American Program - Employment and Training Grants|
|NPS 18 NERO 0027||Enhance Public Recreation and Resource Stewardship|
|NPS 18 NERO 0025||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|NPS DOIP18AC00225||Conservation Intern for Interpretation in Copper Center, AK|
|P18AS00176||Backcountry Trails Program at Kings Canyon National Park|
|NOI ILAB 18 01||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions|
|P18AS00174||Future Park Leaders of Emerging Change Internship Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0026||Interpretation and Resource Management Interns|
|P18AS00076||Mount Rainier Evergreen State College Internship Program|
|NPS NOIP18AS00186||Youth Engagement and Development|
|NPS DOIP18AC00202||Conservation crew to continue work on the Historic Chilkoot Trail and Historic|
|ETA FLC TEGL 15 17 FY2018||Fiscal Year 2018 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS DOIP18AC00197", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: