Conservation of Boma - Bandingilo Landscape (72066818RFA00001)
- The Agency for International Development, South Sudan (USAID)-Juba in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation of Boma - Bandingilo Landscape" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Engage Youth in Preservation Work at Quincy Mine NHL - KEWE
Previous opportunity: Teacher Ranger Teacher Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72066818RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CRI 2018||Coral Reef and Natural Resources Program 2018|
|SFOP0005150||FTA: Small Grants – Public Participation in Environmental Protection|
|F18AS00163||Project Tracking Site for Compliance|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 18 04||Tribal Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2018|
|W911KB 18 2 0001A||Legacy Resource Management Program, Sikes Act 670c-1|
|RFI 612 18 SMPFBW||Sustainable Management of Priority Forests and Bordering Watersheds (SMPFBW)|
|SFOP0005214||Fisheries Management and Governance in U.S. Free Trade Agreement Countries|
|F18AS00177||Bloede Dam; Monitoring and Assessment of the Dam Removal; Hurricane Sandy|
|F18AS00180||Swan Cove Pool Restoration; Chincoteague NWR; Hurricane Sandy|
|F18AS00186||Least Bell's Vireo surveys and cowbird trapping|
|F18AS00185||Habitat restoration for Amargosa vole|
|SFOP0005215||Environmental Governance in U.S. Free Trade Agreement Countries|
|F18AS00187||Monitoring and outplanting of salt marsh bird's beak|
|SFOP0005230||U.S. Air Quality Capacity Building Fellowship|
|SFOP0005231||Increased Transparency and Control of Mercury in Peru|
|72060518APS00001||USAID/DRC funded Environment Partnerships Program (DRC EPP)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0063||High Resolution Land Cover Data|
|NFO 72052718RFA00006||SERVIR Amazonia|
|P18AS00403||Long Term Monitoring of Selected Coral Reef Sites in Dry Tortugas|
|720 621 18 RFA 00003||Landscape Conservation in Western Tanzania Activity|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72066818RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: