Apply for SFOP0008218
- The Department of State, Office of Global Criminal Justice in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Capacity Building Program for South Sudan and Ukraine" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.990.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 18, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Scientists in Parks Internship Program - Natural Resource Stewardship
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2021 VOCA Victim Compensation Formula Grant
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008218
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008218) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 21 NPD 007 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSPTAP)|
|21CS27||New Mexico Pretrial Implementation Project.|
|PAS ZAF FY21 06||American Spaces Cape Town Program Management, Staffing and Operations|
|PAS MOROCCO FY21 02||TechCamp for Cultural Heritage Preservation|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2021 002||Children’s Interpretation Center - Erbil Citadel|
|FRDOC202112374||Aviation Manufacturing Jobs Protection Program|
|DHS 21 NPD 005 00 03||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG) - National Cybersecurity Preparedness Consortium (NCPC)|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA XN 0002||Native Hawaiian Pacific Islander Language American Rescue Plan Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DHS 21 NPD 005 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)|
|21CS30||Advancing Community Supervision Strategies Microsite Development|
|AF BAMAKO FY21 03||Training for English Club Leaders|
|MEDIA FY21 01||Promoting media literacy and critical thinking in Armenia|
|21CS28||EBP Publication Project|
|PAS MOROCCO FY21 04||TechCamp for Cultural Heritage Preservation|
|7200AA21RFA00024||Supporting Local Civil Society and Human Rights in Cuba|
|AFPRA 21 05||Empowering Women in Cabo Verde|
|AFBKO FY21 301||Trans-Sahara Counterterrorism Partnership|
|21CS29||Structured Decision Making Framework Community of Practice Seminar|
|21JD14||Management Development for Women and Minorities in Corrections Curriculum Update|
|MOROCCO722021||Moroccan Voices Empowering Youth in Marrakech-Safi|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008218", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.