Apply for F19AS00353
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "15.664, Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.664.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Special district governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Regional Development
Next opportunity: Alabama Department of Corrections
Previous opportunity: Maternal and Child Health Field-Initiated Innovative Research Studies (FIRST) Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00353
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00353) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00355||Quantifying Double-Crested Cormorant effects on recreational fish populations|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00353", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.